Australia’s Bondi Beach is probably one of the most famous beaches in the world.
It stretches 1km long and is 7km from the city of Sydney and is met by the Tasman Sea making it a popular surfing destination and holiday resort bathed in sunshine.
The name Bondi comes from an aboriginal word meaning “water breaking over rocks” or “noise of water breaking over rocks” and this beach is exactly that.
Bondi Beach is a very popular destination thanks to the good surf, wide sandy beach and numerous local attractions such as bars, restaurants, cafes and hotels, not to mention it’s proximity to Sydneyinflatable sumo suits.
Bondi Beach is also home to many events that take place throughout the year such as the City to Surf fun run every August, FlickerFest, Australia’s short film festival, Miss Bondi pageant and locals’ Christmas Day BBQ of course!
At a stone’s throw from Bondi Beach, this huge, stylish, fully furnished, self contained, two level, five bedroom house, sleeps up to 11 people and is available for holiday rentals.
It’s just a very short stroll to Campbell Parade, then it’s across the road to the beach! Close to shops, cafes, Bondi Beach market, transport links and all the wonderful things that the Bondi Beach area has to offer.
The house comprises of:
* Master bedroom with Queen bed, with hotel quality linen and king-single sofa bed, en-suite and walk in robe
* Three bedrooms with Queen size beds, with hotel quality linen
* One bedroom with 2 singles with hotel quality linen
* Combined huge, open plan dining room, kitchen and lounge room opening into a sunny backyard. Perfect for that afternoon drink after a day at the beach!
* Off street parking for 2 cars
References used: Wikipedia, bondivillage.com