There’s a lot more to California than Hollywood, sun beaten palm trees and raisins…here’s 5 reasons why you should visit the Sunshine State…
1. California’s Cities – In one US state, we find two of the world’s best cities – San Francisco and Los Angeles. San Francisco, known as the ‘Paris of the West’ thanks to it’s European-esque style and Los Angeles, ‘La La Land’ where dreams come true.
2. California Wine Country – introduced by Spanish Missionaries in the 18th Century, California now produces more wine than Australia and if it were a country, would be the 4th largest wine producing country. Producing world class wine that has been known to rival the French, California has over 1,200 wineries including those of Ernest Julio Gallo and Robert Mondavi. Popular spots for visitors are Napa Valley and Sonoma County.
3. California’s Nature Parks – Yosemite National Park is a huge national park and almost all of it is class as “wilderness” unmodified by human interference – a very rare sight these days and consequently has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Sequoia National Park contains the largest tree on the planet and is quite a feeling to be surrounded by such giant trees.
4. California’s Coastline – bathed in sunshine the California coastline is extensive and beautiful. With areas for surfing and calmer areas to swim, the North Pacific Sea provides the perfect compliment to California’s sun filled climate.
5. California’s Theme Parks – SeaWorld, Six Flags, Universal Studios and of course the theme park of all theme parks Disneyland, California has some of the world’s best theme parks for you to escape reality and have a lot of fun in the world of make-believe.
A destination where you can visit the sea and the mountains and escape to nature and the dream world – why wouldn’t you visit?
There are some wonderful rental properties in California for you to stay in and sample the Sunshine State.
Take a look at some of the properties available on Viarentals.com and click on the images below to access details and pricing…These stunning properties certainly add 5 more reasons to visit California! Ranging from studio, to mountain getaway to family villa, Viarentals.com will have something to suit everyone. (References: wikipedia.com)